The popular Zhik racing PFD has been updated for increased safety and comfort, and remains a classic kitbag must-have.
Designed for high performance sailing, from club racers to national champions, the smooth racing cut features a large neck opening and arm holes to allow for maximum freedom of movement. All unnecessary straps and buckles have been removed creating clean lines, and a close next to body fit which is enhanced by the soft foam that hugs your form. Neoprene stretch shoulder panels, an adjustable waist and non-slip grippers inside ensure a customised fit. A large front pocket for essentials (and chocolate bars...) and simple side entry ensure a hassle free design so that you can focus on racing.
The new Racing PFD also has an updated certification standard, making it better and safer than before.
- Neoprene shoulder straps for soft stretchy comfort.
- Zipper side entry for easy release that won’t get in your way.
- Adjustable buckle for the perfect fit around the waist.
- Non-slip grip on the inside, so it doesn’t ride up.
- Front pocket to keep items and spares you need secure.
- Smooth race cut for maximum freedom of movement.
- ISO-12402-5 Certified.