The CST500™ range featuring highly breathable and durable Aroshell® fabric technology, paired with numerous weight-saving and comfort providing features, enable this range to provide protection and performance in a wide range of conditions. Equally as comfortable in short-haul overnight crossings and it is in high performance sports boat racing.
Fully seam-taped and critically reinforced for ultimate protection, this innovative range is purpose built for coastal racing and cruising, while also providing genuine crossover coverage for other conditions.
New Zithane® fused reinforcement panels have replaced the traditional heavy denier reinforcements, creating a highly durable reinforced panel that maintains seam integrity and provides large reductions in weight. Developed and tested with Team Akzonobel during the 2017 – 18 Volvo Ocean Race, Zithane® technology provided additional layers of durability during extreme legs of the race.
- Fully Seam Sealed, Breathable And Lightweight
- 3-Layer Aroshell® Fabric technology
- Zithane® Lightweight Abrasion Resistant Panels
- Innovative film on the seat and knees for light weight durability
- Pu Coated Leg Seals
- For quick and effective water proofing
- Xwr Upper Body For Comfort, Stretch And High Breathability
- Gusseted Chest With 2-Way Zipper Access For Easy Relief
- Ykk® Zippered Thigh Pocket
- For security and easy access
- Internal Zithane® Pocket Panel
- To provide durability against sharp objects
- Articulated Leg Panels
- For minimum bulk and maximum moveability
- Rear Spine Panelling
- To control stretch and bounce
- Signature Zhik® Reinforced External Hang Loop