The CST500™ range featuring highly breathable and durable Aroshell® fabric technology, paired with numerous weight-saving and comfort providing features, enable this range to provide protection and performance in a wide range of conditions. Equally as comfortable in short-haul overnight crossings and it is in high performance sports boat racing.
Fully seam-taped and critically reinforced for ultimate protection, this innovative range is purpose built for coastal racing and cruising, while also providing genuine crossover coverage for other conditions.
New Zithane® fused reinforcement panels have replaced the traditional heavy denier reinforcements, creating a highly durable reinforced panel that maintains seam integrity and provides large reductions in weight. Developed and tested with Team Akzonobel during the 2017 – 18 Volvo Ocean Race, Zithane® technology provided additional layers of durability during extreme legs of the race.
- Fully Seam Sealed, Breathable And Lightweight
- 3-Layer Aroshell® Fabric technology
- Watertight And Comfortable Neck Seal System
- Adaptive Front Pocket
- Secure large objects or have 2 contained secure dump pockets
- Quick Seal Waist Adjustments Featuring Smooth Skin Neoprene
- To create a secure seal
- Elasticated Cuff Closing Up Arm
- Water-Tight And Ergonomic Elastic Wrist Closures
- For uninhibited wrist movement
- Articulated Arm Panels For Ease Of Movement And Minimal Bulk
- Quick Access Arm Pocket For Emergency Beacons
- Signature Zhik® Reinforced External Hang Loop
- Reflective Artworks For Low Light Visibility And Safety